スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Japan McDonald's updated all-store sales to record highs

Japan McDonald's announced that consolidated sales will increase by 3.8% to 282.5 billion yen.

We will introduce a new service that delivers products to audience seats at about half of the stores nationwide, with all store sales up to the record high since listing, we will aim to improve profit by investing in renovating existing stores.



New service
"TABLE DELIVERY" where a customer receives an order item at a seat
"Mobile orders" where orders and settlements are completed before coming to the store


Hamburger and chicken crisp Because it is 100 yen including tax, since I do not need real consumption tax, I bought about 10 pieces
Convenient than 100 yen shop. You need a set

Mac is in fashion
I am stingy so I ordered hamburgers and chicken crisps separately and brought home
But young people are asked to order a lot and I am surprised to pay 1,500 yen
I can eat it at a nice shop if I can make it as much money!
I am thinking


This is Cospa if you eat foreign beef

There is a cheap image of Mac, but if you actually go there you use about 800 yen. It is not enough if it is 500 yen. I wonder why I used 800 yen for junk food later, I ordered a lunch set meal. I always regret

500 yen lunch and there is nothing Mac I have not been going for about 5 years.


When I was a child, like my current Starbucks
I feel I was a little fancy spot


As a child, having McDonald's open a birthday party
I was longing for the world.

When I was a kid, I borrowed the third floor of McDonald 's and borrowed a birthday party was a tremendous yearning.


About 30 years ago McDonalds went home for paradise
It was a fashionable spot to stop by with my family
After having a meal, the child will go back to other similar excursions
Play with kids in the play space, look at it Dad and Mama
Speaking of McDonald's now is unsanitary and even the poor
There is only an image called bad junk food in the body to eat likingly


It seems that it was also a byte of girls' admiration.
It seems to be happy on the Mac along the 246 of Yoga about 30 years ago.
I often looked at your birthday party.


When you see that there is a pretty nice car and there is traffic jam in the drive through
It's in fashion, but it looks strange when you look calmly


Tawaman dwellers just dislike lining up at the store and eating Mac
I knew that as much as you could eat mac if you deliver it to the entrance with Uber

Chicken Mac Nuggets 15 pieces More discounts
Then I will not buy Famchiki


When I go to Mac, I ask for water and drink for water.
There is a sense of merit because it is tax included in the 100 yen menu.
I am conscious of being a poor.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

41歳の妻が寝取られました、寝とったのは結婚前に付き合ってた元彼でした。

禁断の恋から愛と欲望への旅

もしかして、今夜は会える?「雨の夜、新たなる愛の旅路」

MBTI 性格診断について分かりやすく簡単に種類と解説をしてください。

バイトすら書類選考で落とされる40過ぎて転職は無理かな35歳の壁に挑めぇぇぇ

禁断の愛の炎 - 中年女性の興奮と欲望の物語

2020年に亡くなった芸能人、著名人たち。ご冥福をお祈りいたします。

50歳からの体力と仕事に対する考え方と後悔

3Dプリンターで家を作る:未来の住宅革命の幕開け

ロト6予想 2億2236万8506円 #宝くじ #トランプ #パワーストーン