スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Japanese cuisine in New York "Suddenly steak" closed

Announced that the Japanese eating out chain will close 7 stores in 11 stores of "Suddenly Steak" which had opened in New York from February 2017.


In September 18, it was the first Japanese restaurant chain to be listed on the Nasdaq ex Stock Exchange for the first time.

I tried a cheap and easy "Japanese style" in the authentic American steak, but I understood that it was not profitable Change the business style to the fast food steak shop "Pepper lunch"


Steak is American food culture
Although customers are not coming as long as they are as cheap as in Japan

Not specially cheap



That narrow table is not suitable for Westerners
I think that it would be easier for families, friends and couples to come in a normal table in Japan, though
Even though fast food is relaxing now


But then it is not "suddenly steak"


Eat stomach is narrow in the busy Japanese food culture and does not match with Americans


America has a steady expectation
Especially New Yorker will go to a somewhat expensive decent meat shop

I came back after traveling to New York
I was told that the steak was delicious
New York steak house is high level


I will succeed if I am in Hawaii

Will the American chain sushi shop open in Ginza and win?

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

世界中のアスリートに愛されるスント セブン(SUUNTO 7)

香港ワッフル(香港スタイルエッグワッフル)

アイリスオーヤマ サーキュレーター アイ mini

【大人向け朗読】夜の秘密…奥様が語る少しエッチな物語|ちょっとHで眠れなくなる朗読ストーリー

「金木犀の頃」

近所のミニスカートのおばちゃんがオレの壺だった

箱根駅伝名物「フリーザ様」沿道応援を自粛。自宅から応援

【朗読 小説】またここに来てしまったのね…「終わりのない欲望」【短編 恋愛】

「AirPods Pro」ノイズキャンセリングとは完全ワイヤレスイヤホン #AirPodsPro #iPhone

叔母と俺の「ひと夏の経験」――忘れられない夕立の午後