スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Difference between Shirataki and yarn konjak to put in a pot



I can not forgive to have eggs with rice at the end of the pot
Shansei want to eat properly as white rice


You can only add it to the sukiyaki
It does not taste good even if you slurp in a Japanese pot of soup stock

>>
I will add it to oden
>>
Konjac Konjac


I wonder how it differs from a sliver string yarn konjac

>>
Gray (with hijiki) → thread konnyaku
White (Konyaku Only) → Shirataki

>>
There is gray shirring also

>>
Is yarn konjaku entering?

>>
I think that I think Hijiku potato is hijiki


Shirataki solidifies jelly-like objects that have not been cut out, with hot water, extruded from a thin hole in a cylinder like a plain.
The appearance that Konjac comes out of the hole is named "Shirataki" because it looks like a white waterfall.
Since yarn konnyaku is a thin slice of hardened plate konnyaku, it is called "yarn konnyaku".

>>
It is almost the same thing

>>
In other words I wonder if it can be said that Shiratsuki is softer

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

「金木犀の頃」

枯れ木も山の賑わい、それでも花は咲く

「向日葵は太陽のほうへ」

自壊するメディア 望月衣塑子 五百旗頭幸男

口に出すことができない「揺れる夜、静かな決断」

米中覇権戦争で加速する世界秩序の再編 日本経済復活への新シナリオ

「旦那は私を舐めてる」そんなある日、彼に出会った。

なぜロジカルな人はメンタルが強いのか? 現代最強雀士が教える確率思考

仕事しながら副業アドセンスで本当に一日1000円とかー出来るんか?

【スタンフォード式】世界一やさしい パラレルキャリアの育て方