スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

I wish for your deep consciousness.



Because I can not go away with a deep heart,
I feel like it will come true if it comes with the consciousness of a wide world.


I do it without knowing but I think it is an easy way.
I can not fulfill What I like now I gather what I can get hooked,
How about trying to see what is happening in common ...


Currently, remembering the past, stopping thinking too much,
Because the current action will make himself rather than drawing the thought of the future.

When putting the focus of the moving heart on the discovery of the moment,
It is possible to deliver a wish to magical subconscious.
If you kept silent, the current affliction that has been suffering until now will continue for ever.


Many people are seeing so many times and are not seeing reality.
If you do not think much about singing about the future and focus on the place you are going to get there.
You do not need to feel uneasy about downhill and uphill from today's place.
When you notice, you will be able to live your life in an easy way.
happiness




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

枯れ木も山の賑わい、それでも花は咲く

自壊するメディア 望月衣塑子 五百旗頭幸男

口に出すことができない「揺れる夜、静かな決断」

「金木犀の頃」

米中覇権戦争で加速する世界秩序の再編 日本経済復活への新シナリオ

「旦那は私を舐めてる」そんなある日、彼に出会った。

なぜロジカルな人はメンタルが強いのか? 現代最強雀士が教える確率思考

「向日葵は太陽のほうへ」

仕事しながら副業アドセンスで本当に一日1000円とかー出来るんか?

【スタンフォード式】世界一やさしい パラレルキャリアの育て方