スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

I want to work but I do not want to work.


Half holiday weekly and year-end and New Year holidays until half a year ago and worked hard
Because there is no learning, I have to earn plenty of things while I am young and I work hard and save almost all of them. Thanks so I got saved
Work was also desperate as the salary changes greatly due to performance

But I just worked a little for a few years but my energy ceased to exist.
Everyone around me is trying hard, but I think again so I dent

The savings that my old self desperately saved every day are saved little by little, but they are dented again and I feel drowsy again.

>>
I sleep eight hours a day




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

「向日葵は太陽のほうへ」

「金木犀の頃」

枯れ木も山の賑わい、それでも花は咲く

「旦那は私を舐めてる」そんなある日、彼に出会った。

自壊するメディア 望月衣塑子 五百旗頭幸男

口に出すことができない「揺れる夜、静かな決断」

米中覇権戦争で加速する世界秩序の再編 日本経済復活への新シナリオ

仕事しながら副業アドセンスで本当に一日1000円とかー出来るんか?

【スタンフォード式】世界一やさしい パラレルキャリアの育て方

猫と生きる。