スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

I am not good at memorizing people's faces


Even if you meet each day or seats at a company or in certain circumstances you do not have to remember your face
When I am away, my clothes, hair style is different, etc., I do not feel confident and can not call out

I am not good at meeting with friends I have not seen for the first time in several months.
Since people can not see the face in the first place, when you talk to one eye one by one with your eyes aligned
Oh, I think that this person looked like this


In the person who follows with Twitter, it is commonly called cooking material,
Today there are several people who write that I made ○ ○
There are people who think that it looks delicious and who thinks frankly, and I appeal that Hijay cuisine is good at it


I was watching the stray cat kitten, I thought it was two brothers and I had another one
Hair colors are different

I saw that my parents are taking a rest nearby and they are stunned
It's going to mess with sunbeams through grass and cats
I could spend a very peaceful and quiet afternoon








コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

「金木犀の頃」

【朗読 小説】またここに来てしまったのね…「終わりのない欲望」【短編 恋愛】

香港ワッフル(香港スタイルエッグワッフル)

口に出すことができない「揺れる夜、静かな決断」

【大人向け朗読】夜の秘密…奥様が語る少しエッチな物語|ちょっとHで眠れなくなる朗読ストーリー

貧乏人の経済学――もういちど貧困問題を根っこから考える

ちょっと、お義母さん……ナメコのヌルヌル、洗わないんですか?「ナメコを洗わない義理母」

何年もキャンプには行っていないがランタンはフュアーハンドが人気らしい

枯れ木も山の賑わい、それでも花は咲く

Apple TV Plusの新しいストリーミングビデオサービスiPhone、Amazon Fire、Rokuでの視聴方法