スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Dune: Now a major new film from the director of Blade Runner 2049

Cook a generous amount of white rice for dinner
I put one set in a tapper and freeze it
I eat frozen when it's a hassle to cook
I thought everyone was doing that
It's a hassle to cook every day ...

The Duke of Atreides has been manoeuvred by his arch-enemy, Baron Harkonnen, into administering the desert planet of Dune. Although it is almost completely without water, Dune is a planet of fabulous wealth, for it is the only source of a drug prized throughout the Galactic Empire. The Duke and his son, Paul, are expecting treachery, and it duly comes - but from a shockingly unexpected place.


DUNE: one of the most brilliant science fiction novels ever written, as engrossing and heart-rending today as it was when it was first published half a century ago.

https://amzn.to/3FRU8C9


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

ピザ・カリフォルニア お持ち帰り全品半額チラシ

叔母と俺の「ひと夏の経験」――忘れられない夕立の午後

禁断の欲望:仲良すぎる義父と嫁の物語

世界中のアスリートに愛されるスント セブン(SUUNTO 7)

子供がいるから離婚できないって伝えていたのに

しっとりふわふわ #台湾カステラ 気軽に作れるからみんな作ってみて

貧乏なゴミ屋敷の爺さんは納豆仙人と呼ばれてたな

アイリスオーヤマ サーキュレーター アイ mini

「AirPods Pro」ノイズキャンセリングとは完全ワイヤレスイヤホン #AirPodsPro #iPhone

銀行の休眠口座、放置するとどうなる?引き出すための手続き