スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Is the meat of Ikinar! Steak delicious?


I tried it with a new menu trick!
This time for the first time, I visited “Ikinari Steak Fujisawa” in Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture! The recommendation here is "Sheet cut thickly and eat it rarely with charcoal-grilled scent." The steak is recommended from 300g. This time, the tricks are up! In addition to my favorite blue cheese sauce, I tried curry sauce that can be added for ¥ 100! This time we are introducing various ways to enjoy steaks, such as soft drinks and one free drink of alcohol that can be used depending on the rank of your meat mileage card! Let's take a look at the exciting pattern!

Is the meat of Ikinar! Steak delicious?

>>
I didn't think it was good at the price
There is a shop for those who want lightness and calories rather than taste


All-you-can-eat steak starts at \ 3980! !
This is a great revolution! !
All-you-can-eat wild steak (shoulder loin), hamburger rice, curry.
Gyu-Kaku \ 3480 All-you-can-eat \ 100 or more.


The president of ikinari steak said, "I wish we didn't have 200 stores a year. We wouldn't have done this if there were anyone who would dissuade me."

I heard that I wasn't the only one who thought whether it was Renya Mutaguchi.
As expected from Japanese managers.

Generally, if you really have a subordinate who was disappointed at that time, it will definitely be dried.


[Rebound] "Ikinari! Steak" President's message again becomes a topic

There are many questions raised in the newly published content such as "Bad mess will ruin the store."


[Sad news] Suddenly, steak starts all-you-can-eat hard wild steak for 3,980 yen for 60 minutes.

Eat hard and cheap wild steak → substitute → wait for baking → eat hard and cheap wild steak → substitute ...

The chin must be strong enough to recover ...


Steaks suddenly due to management difficulties, daunting with a franchise of candidate stores to reduce risks and try to restart


Very easy troubleshooting と も
After work, lunch immediately ?
Fortunately there was an example shop near the site.
I'll do it


“Ikinar! Steak Numazu” brought “MY 300, Wild, Rice-free, Chamburo, Topping, Grated, well-baked, Iron Nuru”.
Good!


I was caught by Aika at the end of work.
Both are wild steak 450 と も
I'm rice
Aikata is surprised rice ????
I'm full


It's too embarrassing and I can't say it's a loud voice now, but I'm suddenly making my steak debut!

Because it ’s chicken, I started with a hamburger instead of a steak!
It doesn't mean you ordered a chicken steak! ←

It was very delicious


Suddenly steak
Wild steak 300㌘??

Meat and beer
Ijacher

I ca n’t say anything
(*> ∇ <) ノ Ume ぇ ぇ ~ ?? It was Gochi.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

禁断の恋から愛と欲望への旅

禁断の愛の炎 - 中年女性の興奮と欲望の物語

ターミネーター:ニュー・フェイトでグレイス役を演じた女優マッケンジー・デイヴィスいいね

八村塁は米プロバスケットボールNBAワシントン・ウィザーズのスターティングラインナップ

NHK(日本放送協会)とは別に日本インターネット協会を作るべき理由

アナと雪の女王2 映画を見た人たちの感動のコメントがすごい感謝祭の週末に約1億2000万ドル

トランプ大統領の支持者がバイデン氏当選認定の米議会突入 ホワイトハウス陥落

小島秀夫が考えるデス・ストランディングの次のプロジェクトのアイデアは映画とゲームの融合

米アニメ「サウスパーク」くまのプーさんからNBAまで中国の検閲に「謝罪」

ショックです。 母と姉のラインを見てしまいました。