スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

I'm thinking of shopping on Amazon, but can't get free shipping


How Amazon Delivers On One-Day Shipping

I'm thinking about shopping on Amazon, but I'm trying to buy two from the same store

One is free shipping for 1200 yen.
The other is 600 yen and it costs +360 yen, but the shipping itself will be put in the same box.

>>
Sometimes they come from different places. how is it?

>>
If the marketplace is listed by a vendor other than amazon, the price of the unit may be purposely reduced so that it will be ranked higher in the search.
In such a case, the shipping cost does not change even if it is bundled because the shipping fee is higher than it is and it is profitable.

If you want to know what the total shipping cost will be, add it to your cart and go to the payment screen.
If you have any questions or complaints about the store's policy, you have to contact us directly.

>>
Don't buy it from the postage marketplace,
Don't buy a guy who isn't shipping to the Amazon warehouse even if it doesn't cost shipping,

The marketplace is a nest of fraud and defective goods

>>
Recently, fraudulent products are increasing even in amazon warehouse shipping.
You should be careful.

>>
If I bought a used DSLR camera lens kit at the marketplace before, I only sent the main body
When I contacted the seller, I got a reply saying, "It's just the main body, but I wrote it wrong because it was a lens kit."
When I filed a complaint with Amazon, I was surprised that Amazon replaced it with a new lens kit for the DSLR camera.
It will respond properly when it's too bad.



















コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

「金木犀の頃」

香港ワッフル(香港スタイルエッグワッフル)

【朗読 小説】またここに来てしまったのね…「終わりのない欲望」【短編 恋愛】

なぜロジカルな人はメンタルが強いのか? 現代最強雀士が教える確率思考

叔母と俺の「ひと夏の経験」――忘れられない夕立の午後

口に出すことができない「揺れる夜、静かな決断」

【大人向け朗読】夜の秘密…奥様が語る少しエッチな物語|ちょっとHで眠れなくなる朗読ストーリー

YouTubeに世界中を旅して暮らしている人がいますがお金はどうしてますか

貧乏人の経済学――もういちど貧困問題を根っこから考える

ブルドッグすげぇぇぇ。ナショナルドッグショー2019年で優勝しました